Many homes today are notorious for having small laundry rooms and maximizing storage space is essential. Utilizing every inch possible is important and must serve a purpose.
Be creative and think outside of the box. Cabinets can be made to fit any space and hide those unwanted bottles of detergents and cleaners to create a cleaner looking space. Hooks, shelving and rods also can help maximize small spaces. Don’t forget you can use the back of a door to hang things on. Also consider adding pedestal drawers under your washer and dryer. Consider these tips in your laundry room:
- Add cabinets to maximize your space.
- Utilize shelving in unused corners.
- Add rods for a space to dry clothes.
- Set up a bookcase.
- Use baskets and other organizers.
- Create a folding station by adding a counter-top.
- Add a drying rack. It can even be mounted from the ceiling.