Is working-at-home your new normal? Is working-at-home working for you? The obvious advantages are comfort, efficiency, and proximity to your favorite “co-workers.” However, if your home office isn’t properly set-up and organized, it can impede productivity and cause you to fall behind.
Here are some benefits to having Space Solutions help you design a proper home office:
- Increased Productivity – A disorganized workspace can hinder productivity and cause you to fall behind. Since our home office storage solutions are customized to your work activities and habits, you will work more efficiently and achieve greater levels of productivity at home.
- Less Stress – If you’ve ever spent an afternoon digging through paper stacks in search of an outstanding invoice or sifting through drawers looking for a pen, you know how frustrating a disorganized workspace can be. Our home office storage systems will help cut back on these types of stresses by making sure that everything is in its proper place.
- More Room for Bigger Ideas – When inspiration strikes, you shouldn’t have to get sidetracked with looming stacks of papers and other office clutter. Space Solutions can provide you with a spacious and well-organized office to ensure plenty of room for your big ideas.
Important Questions When Designing Your Home Office
Designing the most functional home work space starts with a few very important questions. Here are some things to consider when designing your personalized home office:
- What type of work will you be doing in the space?
- How often do you work from home?
- Will you have clients visit your home office?
- Will colleagues and/or employees visit for collaborative work or meetings?
- How much and what types of documents and/or materials will be stored?
- Do you use any specialized office equipment?
- When will you be doing the bulk of your work at home?
We have a wide selection of materials, finishes, and accessories for you to choose from. Our goal is that working from home will work for you! We provide our services to clients throughout Phoenix, Scottsdale, and the entire Valley. Contact us at (602) 298-6956 and ask for a free estimate.