Space Solutions offers only the best in garage floor coatings including epoxy resins. These products will ensure your floor will be protected against all kinds of weathering giving your home a sharp, sophisticated look that will endure the test of time!
Epoxy flooring is easily cleaned and maintained, not to mention quick and easy installation. The high gloss finish will give your property an extra boost of elegance and attraction. Epoxy is also known for being chemical resistant and durable. Talk about an added bonus!
Garage Floor Coating Options:
- Solid Color – This system is an economical way to add beauty and functionality to your work space and is available in standard colors. Prevention of concrete dusting, ease of cleaning, and enhanced appearance are just a few of the benefits of a resinous flooring system. Custom colors available upon request.
- Common uses: Restaurants, showrooms, offices, retail, home interiors, patios, garages, driveways, hangers, warehouses.
- Granite Chip Flooring – These chip floors consist of a blend of multi-colored vinyl chips embedded into a solid color resinous base coat and then top coated with clear polyurethane or polyaspartic top coats. Available in a variety of blends, colors and chip sizes. You can choose the color and size to match your decor.
- Common uses: Restaurants, showrooms, offices, retail, home interiors, patios, garages, driveways, laboratories, clean rooms
- Metallic Flooring – Metallic finishes are the next step up in decorative flooring. Metallic coatings offer durability and striking “lava flow” and “molten metal” custom-colors that showcase your home or businesses’ brighter, funkier side.