When purchasing our home storage products, Side Ventures LLC offers a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY as an expression of our desire to provide a satisfying experience when working with us. Our warranty is provided to the original purchaser and is non transferrable. To obtain warranty service, please go to our website at spacesolutionsaz.com and follow the steps under customer care. In support of this policy of customer satisfaction, we offer LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY as described below.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on all door hinges, drawer glides, hardware, and all other internal mechanisms for as long as you own the home. This LIFETIME WARRANTY provides that these products will be free from defects under normal use. Replacement parts are subject to their availability from our suppliers.
- All shelving installed by Side Ventures LLC will have a 10 year warranty from the original installation date for all closets, garage cabinets, and home offices.
- All closets and home offices installed by Side Ventures LLC will be covered by a 3 year warranty from the original installation date on all parts and labor.
- All garage cabinets installed by Side Ventures LLC will be covered by a 2 year warranty from the original installation date on all parts and labor.
- Any damage resulting from normal wear and tear over time.
- Any damage caused by abuse, accidents, misuse or neglect.
- Any damage caused by excessive moisture, sun, wind, humidity, or UV rays.
- Any damage caused by chemicals or liquids of any kind that may have been sprayed, spilled, or splashed on the materials.
- This warranty does not apply to any defect caused by alteration or modification of any kind.
- From time to time, improvements are developed as conditions require. Side Ventures LLC may change design specifications and/or materials. Side Ventures LLC has no obligation to incorporate such change in products we have previously manufactured.
Disclaimer – Please Read Carefully:
- A standard service charge of a minimum of $75.00 will be assessed to all service related in home appointments after 2 years of the original installation date.
- Materials and labor costs may apply as needed.
- Proof of purchase is required for all warranty work.