Thank you for taking the time to explore our website as you gather information on your current storage project. Choosing the right company is a very important step to ensure complete satisfaction. Our knowledgeable staff will create a custom solution to maximize your storage needs at an affordable price. Professionalism, unparalleled customer service, along with quality craftsmanship is why Space Solutions is the leader when it comes to Home Storage.
Please consider the following when making your decision:
- We have a perfect record with the Registrar of Contractors. ROC# 248245
- We are Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- We are a proud member of the Better Business Bureau BBB.
- We have installed our products in over 25,000 homes throughout the Phoenix Metro Area.
- Our cabinets are constructed trimless, without face frames (no staple holes to fill!).
- We offer a variety of colors and finishes.
- We build an industry standard 32mm fully adjustable cabinet with heavy duty fasteners and 1″ shelving.
- We use matching edgebanding on all trim and door edges.
- We use a euro-style concealed hinge on all our cabinets.
- Because our cabinets are constructed of the highest quality, we provide many features standard that would be considered upgrades with other companies.
- Our standards are:
- Finished bottoms on all overhead cabinets
- Choice of handles on all doors and drawers
- Molding that is wrapped around the entire cabinet with mitered corners
- Cabinets that are caulked and sealed
- Spotless clean-up after installation of your cabinets
- We carefully measure every job and design our closets with a state of the art CAD system.
- We use a furniture-grade 3/4″ Thermofuse Melamine material.
- We offer a variety of hardware finishes, including our brushed nickel closet rods and handles.
- Our quality craftsmanship and design allows for many options such as crown moulding and fluted trim.
- From Jewelry Organizers to Belt and Tie Racks, our vast range of options and accessories will maximize your closet needs.
- We carefully measure your space and inventory your equipment so that we can design a custom solution that is just right for you using our state-of-the-art CAD system.
- We use a furniture-grade 3/4″ Thermofuse Melamine material available in many colors and finishes.
- We take care to account for your computer and phone cables so that they don’t interfere with your work space.
- We discuss your wishes and needs and recommend only the office accessories that will both complement your design, and give you maximum utility.