Many homes today are notorious for having small laundry rooms and maximizing storage space is essential. Utilizing every inch possible is important and must serve a purpose.
Laundry room with washing machine, dryer, cabinets, folding station and shelving.
Be creative and think outside of the box. Cabinets can be made to fit any space and hide those unwanted bottles of detergents and cleaners to create a cleaner looking space. Hooks, shelving and rods also can help maximize small spaces. Don't forget you can use the back of a door to hang things on. Also consider adding pedestal drawers under your washer and dryer. Consider these tips in your laundry room:
- Add cabinets to maximize your space.
- Utilize shelving in unused corners.
- Add rods for a space to dry clothes.
- Set up a bookcase.
- Use baskets and other organizers.
- Create a folding station by adding a counter-top.
- Add a drying rack. It can even be mounted from the ceiling.
Beautiful white laundry cabinetry with folding station and cubby areas for storage.
Check out this site on pinterest for more ideas!