We manufacture and custom design all of our closets, garage cabinets, home offices, and unique spaces in our Phoenix shop which allows us to serve the entire Valley. Using only the highest quality of materials to construct our products, we offer many standard features that would be considered upgrades with other companies. Space Solutions supports the industry's largest selection of finishes, accessories and hardware allowing us to build and install custom products locally that give your home the organized and classy look that you have always dreamed of - all at an affordable price. It's all in the details and Space Solutions is committed to creating a perfect storage system that fits all of your spaces and styles.Always Exceptional Quality with our Custom Closets, Home Offices & Unique Spaces
- We carefully measure your space and inventory your equipment so that we can design a custom solution that is just right for you using our state-of-the-art CAD system.
- We use a furniture-grade 3/4″ Thermofuse Melamine material available in many colors and finishes.
- We also use Panolam Surface System materials available in numerous colors, textures and finishes.
- We offer a variety of hardware finishes, including our brushed nickel closet rods and handles.
- From Jewelry Organizers to Belt and Tie Racks, our vast range of options and accessories will maximize your closet needs.
- We take care to account for your computer and phone cables so that they don't interfere with your work space.
- Our quality craftsmanship and design allows for many options such as crown moulding and fluted trim.
- We discuss your wishes and needs and recommend only the office accessories that will both complement your design, and give you maximum utility.
- Our cabinets are constructed trimless, without face frames (no staple holes to fill!).
- We offer a variety of colors and finishes.
- We offer a variety of handles and hardware finishes to choose from.
- A variety of durable countertop surfaces are available to suit your various needs.
- We offer unlimited accessories for your garage so everything can be put into place properly.
- While our cabinets can be any dimension, we make a concerted effort to design within standard sizes to ensure complete flexibility and maneuverability of all shelves and components.
- We use a furniture-grade 3/4″ Thermofuse Melamine material that meets the Environmentally Preferable Product specification: EPPS CPA 3-08. This requires strict adherence to using 100% recyclable material in addition to maintaining formaldehyde emissions below 0.18 ppm.
- We offer the strongest shelf in the industry: 3/4″ commercial grade particleboard with baltic birch hardwood supports running the entire front and back lengths of each shelf. This shelf is fully adjustable with our industry standard 32mm line bore system.
- We use matching edgebanding on all trim and door edges.
- We use a euro-style concealed hinge on all our cabinets.
- Because our cabinets are constructed of the highest quality, we provide many features standard that would be considered upgrades with other companies.
Our standards are:
- Finished bottoms on all overhead cabinets
- Choice of handles on all doors and drawers
- Molding that is wrapped around the entire cabinet with mitered corners
- Cabinets that are caulked and sealed
- Spotless clean-up after installation of your cabinets